Stern Cardiovascular Foundation is the largest cardiovascular group in Memphis.
Stern has several cardiologists as a result of a merger with Memphis Heart Clinic, This change is an example of a consolidation trend dominating Memphis health care since Stern aligned with Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation.
Known as one of the largest medical research areas in the country, The Stern Cardiovascular
Foundation, founded in Memphis in 1920 by Dr. Neuton S. Stern is recognized as one of the leading cardiovascular research and treatment centers in the country.
Utilizing state-of-the-art medical technology, The Stern Cardiovascular
Foundation is where commitment to excellence meets compassion. Recognized as leaders in medical research and medical advancements, we maintain patient care in area hospitals including Baptist Memorial Hospitals, Saint Francis Hospital, and Methodist Healthcare/Methodist Hospitals.
Heart disease is the #1 killer of all men and women. Our vascular screening tests are interpreted by our board certified cardiologists in our accredited labs. Call 901-271-4087 to schedule a heart health check-up.
The Stern Cardiovascular Foundation has
numerous convenient locations to serve you:
- Jonesboro, AR: NEA Hospital - Cardiology Department, 4802 E Johnson Ave, Jonesboro, AR 72401 (Map)
- Marion, AR: 200 East Military Rd, Suite 2, Marion, AR 72364 (Map)
- Columbus, MS: 225 Baptist Blvd, Suite 401, Columbus, MS 39702 (Map)
- Corinth, MS: 611 Alcorn Dr, Suite 230, Corinth, MS 38834 (Map)
- New Albany, MS: Baptist Memorial Hospital, 200 Highway 30 West, New Albany, MS 38652 (Map)
- Oxford, MS: Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi, Physicians Building across from the parking garage, 2301 South Lamar Boulevard, Suite 110, Oxford, MS 38655 (Map)
- Ripley, MS: 1005 City Avenue North, Ripley, MS 38663 (Map)
- Southaven, MS - Desoto: Baptist Memorial Hospital, 7362 Southcrest Parkway, Southaven, MS 38671 (Map)
- Southaven, MS - Desoto: 391 Southcrest Circle, Suites 200 and 210, Southaven, MS 38671 (Map)
Please contact us to locate helpful information including our hours of operation and phone numbers.
There, you will also find more specific details about our locations.
- Bartlett, TN: 3025 Kate Bond Road, Bartlett, TN 38133 (Map)
- Collierville, TN: Baptist Memorial Hospital – Collierville, 1500 West Poplar, Suite 302, Collierville, TN 38017 (Map)
- Germantown, TN: Stern Cardiovascular Foundation, 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138 (Map)
- Halls, TN: Medsouth Medical Center, 201 South Front St, Halls, TN 38040 (Map)
- Memphis, TN: Baptist Memorial Hospital - (Physicians Building across from main entrance), 6027 Walnut Grove Road, Suite 112, Memphis, TN 38120 (Map)
- Memphis, TN: BMG Primary Care, 1520 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38104-3700 (Map)
- Munford, TN: 76 Tabb Drive, Unit H, Munford, TN 38058 (Map)
- Oakland, TN: Oakland Primary Care, 6685 US Highway 64, Oakland, TN 38060 (Map)
- Ripley, TN: Ripley Medical Clinic, 202 Tucker Ave, Ripley, TN 38063 (Map)
- Union City, TN: Baptist Physician’s Building, 1109 E Reelfoot Ave, Suite A, Union City, TN 38261 (Map)