- Tulane University, Assistant Professor in Medicine
- Cardiology Fellowship at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA.
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, OH.
- M.D. from the Central University of Ecuador
- Internal Medicine Residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York Medical College
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography
- New York Medical College: Most Outstanding Third Year Resident” Assistant Chief Resident
- Baptist Memorial Hospitals
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals
- Clinical Consultative Cardiology
- Preventive Cardiology
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Offers Nuclear Cardiology
- Echocardiography including Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Dr. Salazar encourages lifestyle changes and promotes preventive medicine through patient education. Family lifestyle is critical to one’s health. His specialty is imaging.