Private practice Cardiology since 1996 |
- Undergraduate: Fordham University, BA, Magna Cum Laude
- Graduate/Professional School: Albany Medical
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Albany Medical Center Hospitals
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center of Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New
- Fellowship: Cardiology, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY.
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Cardiology
Faculty speaker Florida Central Alliance annual Heart to Heart Cardiovascular Symposium - Evaluation and Treatment of Venous Reflux Disease. Endovenous Catheter Ablation|
Dr Caruso practices consultative Cardiology. He performs cardiac
catheterizations and interpretation of cardiac diagnostic imaging. He also has
interest in venous disease and endovenous radiofrequency ablation of venous
reflux disease. He primarily practices in Union City.